Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Today is my wedding anniversary

  1. #11
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Kat [img]smile.gif[/img] I have done well haven't I? [img]wink.gif[/img] I don't honestly see me making another 15 years though! *lol*

    Ivana, my parents have been married 52 years this year!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    The only reason I remember their anniversary is because Andrew was born on the same date (July 28th) [img]smile.gif[/img] Fortunately, that also means that I've never have to buy them a gift since he was born b/c I can't top that one can I? lol

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 03, 2003 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Bromley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations Terry, enjoy the bubbly [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Joyce

    xx

  3. #13
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats Terry!

    I think you might need a few more [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]

    they need a icon for a glass of wine [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL Terry..yeah is almost scary to contemplate a lifetime with someone

    I never can put up with them very long


    Kat

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwww! Happy Anniversary Terry!

    I'll have a few for you [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] *hic!* I hope you had a fabulous day and night [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •